Friday, October 5, 2012

A&M vs Arkansas Weekend

Once again, behind on my blogging so I'm going to do my best to get back on track!

Last weekend my parents came to town on Friday hoping to attend Caleb's first flag football game.  Unfortunately it rained a ton overnight and the game was cancelled.  Luckily the skies cleared for most of the A&M game so my parents were still able to attend and not get soaking wet!  We were also happy to have my good friend from college, Anne and her husband Steve at our house on Friday night before the game.  Anne and I both had a brief lapse of judgment and forgot we are no longer sophomores in college and that talking until 1am is not wise!

I didn't take very many pictures that weekend but did manage to get one of my Dad enjoying breakfast with the boys at their little table in our breakfast room.



It rained off and on all day so the boys got to enjoy playing with the rainwater spilling out of the gutter when it wasn't raining outside.  I'm pretty sure they went thru 2-3 changes of clothes each that day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment