Monday, February 25, 2013

Girls Weekend

I was blessed to have an incredible girls weekend in Dallas at the end of February.  When I graduated from college, I prayed for authentic friendships with girls who loved the Lord.  And He was faithful to answer that call with these women!  We've been roommates, bridesmaids, new wives and new moms together.  We've endured tragedy and heartbreak together and celebrated many, many joys.

It was so fun to have an entire weekend together, which I now realize was mostly centered on food :)  We enjoyed our time together in stretchy pants with no make up, lots of laughs, pedicures, restaurants, cooking, and craft time.  I love these girls and thank God for these lifelong friendships!

Katy and I cooking dinner for the group:
Bruschetta, Pioneer Woman's Spinach & Artichoke Pasta, Garlic Cheese Bread,
Italian Salad, and my Grandmother's Chocolate Cake

Ready to EAT! 

Craft time

 Bags I made for our "Favorite Things" gift exchange

A sample of the "Favorite Things" gift exchange goodies!

Group photo before the end of our fantastic weekend!
Back (L-R) Stephanie, Katy, Jennifer, Jamie
Front (L-R) Holly, Jodie, Betsy


No comments:

Post a Comment